Scott has been a digital design engineer in Silicon Valley high technology for almost 20 years. But with over 40 years of guitar playing experience, music is his passion. Before beginning his career as an Electrical Engineer he attended the Musicians Institute in Hollywood doing session and recording work. With a career starting out at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories, he has worked in a wide variety of areas including digital video, networking, wireless and optics.
When it comes to mixed mode electronics at the intersection of analog, digital and radio, Scott IS A ROCKSTAR.
- Digital design engineer in Silicon Valley for almost 20 years.
- Career started at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories, and continuing on with such storied firms as C-Cube and Lucent
- Part of several successful startups including: Ascend, Divicom, Riverstone, and Infinera.
- Experienced with all areas of electronic product R&D including chip design, hardware design, embedded programming, system architecture, compliance, initial manufacturing with ramp-up to volume production
- Some of his notable designs are the chips used for clock recovery and transport for the EU Internet Backbone, and the world’s first Asynchronous Transfer Mode protocol-based digital video cable TV set-top.
- Guitar player for over 40 years and attended Musician Institute in Hollywood, California
- Graduated summa cum laude from California Polytechnic State University at San Louis Obispo
David Serlin brings 30 years of experience in R&D and operations management in several industries many related to the type of products being developed by Mojo. Prior to joining the company, David Serlin was Executive VP of operations for Interactive Mobile Media Inc., located in Campbell, California and Auburn, Washington. IMM is a start-up technology company developing novel cloud-based computing apps for the tagging and tracking of digital media and easy voice-activated retrieval from mobile devices. Mr. Serlin handled budgeting, business modeling, investor relations, human resources, information technology, system human factors and facilities management.
When it comes to managing resources , dotting your I’s and crossing your T’s , David IS A ROCKSTAR.
- Over 30 years of experience managing R&D and operations in several industries
- Executive VP of operations for start up Interactive Mobile Media Inc., Campbell CA, developing novel cloud-based computing apps for the tagging and tracking of digital media and easy voice-activated retrieval from mobile devices.
- GM of the Rapid Prototyping Group, SAIC, in Kent, Washington, providing custom RF engineering to many branches of the federal government, including the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (“DARPA”) and many branches of the military.
- Co-founder and GM of Dotcast, Inc. in Palo Alto, CA and Kent, WA developing technology to embed digital data in analog broadcast television signals (purchased by The Walt Disney Company and marketed as Movie Beam)
- Co-founder, Executive VP and COO for ICTV, now called Active Video Networks; a pioneering interactive television and cable TV technology company in San Jose, CA.
- Director of Research Services for Bio-Basics International in New York City, where he managed large, multi-center clinical trials for international pharmaceutical companies as well as the National Academy of Sciences/ National Research Council (NAS/NRC).
- Director of Research Technology for Biometric Testing in where co-developed novel digital blood pressure monitoring systems in partnership with Electronics for Medicine in Pleasantville NY, and AUM technology in San Francisco, CA.
- BS in Biology from Bucknell University, and an MS in Medicinal Chemistry from St John’s University.
Michael has spent his life realizing it does not really matter what you do, but it is very important that you do it. He is a pro at marketing and business relations.
When it comes to relationships and knowing who you need in your corner, He IS A ROCKSTAR.
- Over twenty years of experience in the music and professional audio products industry
- Experience working at the intersection of traditional analog music technology with modern digital technology and software
- Responsible for developing strategic relationships between many several major audio-industry companies leading to new products and brand extensions
- Co-founder and VP of sales and marketing for Koblo, a software development firm
- Business development manager for software products at PreSonus Audio Electronics, a major OEM and direct marketer of a wide range of on-stage and other music technologies
- Marketing and Business Development Manager for Antares Audio Technologies building key relationships with major audio industry players, and developed key sales accounts
- Manager of high tech products at Guitar Center in San Jose where he built and managed award winning sales teams, receiving Guitar Center’s “Best of the Bay” award for both Software and Pro-Audio Departments.
- BA in music and communications from Southern Illinois University and is a performing musician, both on keyboards and as a vocalist.
Randy Fuchs is a member of the Audio Engineering Society, a voting member of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences, and the Society of Broadcast Engineers. A former professional musician, recording and live sound industry professional for more than 30 years, he has built deep relationships with virtually every segment of the recording and touring musicians’ marketplace. And he IS a ROCKSTAR
AJ is our secret weapon of awesome web and graphics. A graduate of UCSC in Film and Digital Media Production, AJ is a multi-instrumentalist but a drummer at heart. He is a ROCKSTAR